- Siswa siswi TKK PENABUR Bermain Balok
- Guru SDK Penabur bersama para Juara
- Siswa siswi TKK PENABUR Jaga Kesehatan
- Character Class Program
- CHINESE NEW YEAR CELEBRATION 2019
- Kegiatan Siswa siswi TKK PENABUR Cirebon
- Kunjungan SISWA SMAK PENABUR CIREBON ke I3L
- HONDA DBL ALL STARS INDONESIA
- Xin Nian Kuai Le.. Gong Xi Fa Cai.. Gong Xi... Gong Xi...
- SMAK PENABUR MANDARIN FESTIVAL 2019
Christmas 2018 of TKK Plus
- SMAK PENABUR CIREBON - ENGLISH EDUTAINMENT 2018
- PEDULI KORBAN GEMPA dan TSUNAMI PALU
- Character Class Program
- SMPK PENABUR CIREBON JUGA JUARA??
- SEMANGAT BERBAGI "Tim Perpustakaan BPK PENABUR Cirebon"
Christmas 2018 of TKK Plus PENABUR Cirebon: He Lives in Me
“Joy to the world, the Lord has come, Let earth receive her King. Let every heart prepare Him room. And Heaven and nature sing, And Heaven and nature sing, And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing.” “Joy To The World” was sung as the opening of christmas celebration led by Ms. Prima Marturia.
On December 7th 2018, TKK Plus PENABUR Cirebon invited parents to come and join christmas celebration with their children. Parents and children could take pictures in our photobooth with Santa Claus, but sadly some of the kids were scared of the Santa and cried.
After having practiced for almost a month before, finally the long waiting day came. It was such an amazing day. Yet the teachers of PP class were a bit nerveous as it was the first time for the kids to perform in front of a big audience. Eventhough some of PP class students cried during their performance but praise the Lord that small case didn’t spoil the celebration at all.
On our Christmas celebration, PG, K1 and K2 children performed Ballet and Modern Dances. K1 and K2 classes also didn’t want to spend the time doing nothing, they performed Christmas Choir and pianica performance. PP class also performed Jingle Bell dance. On the closing ceremony, all students and teachers stood on the stage singing “We Wish You a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year”. Santa Claus gave present to all students.
The Christmas celebration this year became more special as there was Almsgiving to the occupants of Griya Karya Harapanku at jalan Terusan Sekar Kemuning. Griya Karya Harapanku is the home for disability teenagers to improve their capacities in order to be able to stand on their own feet. The almsgiving reached the amount of Rp. 3.261.000 which is collected by the students’ parents. The almsgiving was in the form of food, rice, cutlery and cookware. On 12 December 2019, K2 students with their teachers went there too. The students performed Christmas carol and dance. They also made handycraft together with the oc